At Real Property Management Express, our proven experience and industry leadership have given us the edge in developing top-tier property management professionals. As the one of the largest residential management corporations in the United States and Canada, we have the training and support to take you from a job to a career.

Company Mission: We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards by building order and freedom through exceptional asset management.

The Customer Care Representative is responsible for a wide range of tasks supporting residents and property owners. A good 75% of the time is spent interacting with customers and clients with the remaining 25% is spent following up with email, preparing leases, notices, and recording notes. The ability to build rapport, negotiate win-win solutions, and embrace conflict  is key to success in this role. A senior Customer Care Representative may even represent the company in small claims court or in an eviction proceeding.

Customer Care Representative’s Mission: To deliver an exceptional customer experience so that the customer is left with a sense of amazement and they wonder, “How did they do that?” even in difficult circumstances.


  • Four years’ experience in customer care
  • A minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
  • Good skills in Microsoft Office and Google Apps
  • Knowledge of the Internet and email  


  • Helpful with a sincere desire to serve
  • Technology proficient–can learn new software easily and intuitively. Can find new ways to use existing technology to accomplish daily tasks.
  • Professional, poise, Provides a great first impression
  • Analytical mind. Must be able to understand the lease and management agreements and to reason logically when the agreement is broken or must be enforced.
  • Can prioritize tasks
  • Attention to detail. Documentation is important to properly serve the customer.
  • Embraces interruptions as opportunities to serve customers, not as a burden
  • Ability to listen patiently to understand the problem facing the customer, and to see it from the customer’s point of view. Is able to get to the bottom of the problem without getting derailed by the emotion.
  • Good communications skills
    • Active listening
    • Clear and understandable communication
    • Writes simply/quickly/concisely without grammar mistakes.
    • Good tonality in speaking and writing

The Customer Care Representative is highly organized with strong time management skills and an understanding of prioritization. Naturally driven to provide excellent customer service and to instill trust, the Customer Care Representative is a natural communicator with good attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a professional demeanor.