Maintenance Tech Graystone Heights
At Real Property Management Express, our proven experience and industry leadership have given us the edge in developing top-tier property management professionals. As the one of the largest residential management corporations in the United States and Canada, we have the training and support to take you from a job to a career.
Company Mission: We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards by building order and freedom through exceptional asset management.
Graystone Heights: The newest, largest, luxury apartment in Sioux Falls will begin occupancy in June of 2017. Final constructions will be completed in June of 2018. Many extras will make this apartment the jewel of Sioux Falls. It is the only apartment in Sioux Falls with 1 gigabit fiber optic cable running to each unit. Granite countertops, vaulted ceilings, fireplaces, two pools, theater room, weight room, dog park, all utilities included in the rent, and more.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for providing a great resident experience by keeping all systems well maintained for the users to enjoy. A large variety of items will need to be maintained including pools, landscaping, exercise equipment, appliances, heating and cooling system, overhead doors, and lighting to name a few. In addition, individual apartments will need repairs, painting, and cleaning between tenants and during residency. The senior maintenance technician may also coordinate work for two additional techs.
Maintenance Technician Mission: To provide an exceptional resident experience by maintaining all aspects of the property.
- Four years’ experience maintenance related field
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, Google Apps (sheets, drive), Ipad
- Knowledge of the Internet and email
- Advanced handyman repair skills
- HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical/Appliance all prefered
- Detail oriented–understands what dirty, broken, and damaged looks like
- Technology proficient–can learn new software easily and intuitively. Can find new ways to use existing technology to accomplish daily tasks. Ipad, Excel, Google maps, and others
- Advanced repair knowledge in areas such as appliances, sheetrock repair, painting, glass repair, pool maintenance, boilers, and general handyman work etc.
- Ability to be a team player have a good attitude and willing to give 150%.