Property Manager/Customer Care Representative at Graystone Heights
At Real Property Management Express, our proven experience and industry leadership have given us the edge in developing top-tier property management professionals. As one of the largest residential management corporations in the United States and Canada, we have the training and support to take you from a job to a career.
Company Mission: We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards by building order and freedom through exceptional asset management.
Graystone Heights: The newest, largest, luxury apartment in Sioux Falls will begin occupancy in June of 2017. Final constructions will be completed in June of 2018. Many extras will make this apartment the jewel of Sioux Falls. It is the only apartment in Sioux Falls with 1 gigabit fiber optic cable running to each unit. Granite countertops, vaulted ceilings, fireplaces, two pools, theater room, weight room, dog park, all utilities included in the rent, and more.
The Customer Care Representative is responsible for a wide range of tasks supporting residents. A good 50% of the time is spent interacting with customers and clients with the remaining 50% is spent following up with email, preparing leases, notices, and recording notes. The ability to build rapport, negotiate win-win solutions, and embrace conflict is key to success in this role. Because of the high caliber of the project, the customer service must be second to none.
Customer Care Representative’s Mission: To deliver an exceptional customer experience so that the customer is left with a sense of amazement and they wonder, “How did they do that?” even in difficult circumstances.
- Four years’ experience in customer care
- A minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Good skills in Microsoft Office and Google Apps
- Knowledge of the Internet and email
- Helpful with a sincere desire to serve
- Technology proficient–can learn new software easily and intuitively. Can find new ways to use existing technology to accomplish daily tasks.
- Professional, poise, Provides a great first impression
- Analytical mind. Must be able to understand the lease and management agreements and to reason logically when the agreement is broken or must be enforced.
- Can prioritize tasks
- Attention to detail. Documentation is important to properly serve the customer.
- Embraces interruptions as opportunities to serve customers, not as a burden
- Ability to listen patiently to understand the problem facing the customer, and to see it from the customer’s point of view. Is able to get to the bottom of the problem without getting derailed by the emotion.
- Good communications skills
- Active listening
- Clear and understandable communication
- Writes simply/quickly/concisely without grammar mistakes.
- Good tonality in speaking and writing
The Customer Care Representative is highly organized with strong time management skills and an understanding of prioritization. Naturally driven to provide excellent customer service and to instill trust, the Customer Care Representative is a natural communicator with good attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a professional demeanor.