We are seeking the ambitious, the creative, the dedicated, and the diligent. We are looking for the hungry, the driven, and the innovative. We are yearning for high performers willing to put in the work to prove their value.
Most jobs feel like you are company property.
Would you like to know what it feels like to own your own career?
Would you like to own your development, your role, and your duties?
If you believe you have what it takes to join a high-performing team, apply today.
Our Mission To make your real estate investing easy and profitable through exceptional asset management.
We’re taking the property management industry from being about “tenants and toilets” to being about real estate consulting and asset management.
Your Mission, as Leasing Specialist To delight, amaze, and entice our customers in order to facilitate them finding the rental of their dreams.
Your Duties Would Include Helping prospective renters find their dream home that suits their needs and their budget.
As a Leasing Specialist, we need you to be driven to solve our customers’ problems with excellent customer service and an ability to instill trust. You need to be a natural communicator with good attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a professional demeanor.
As a Leasing Specialist, you are our front-line service-person, responsible for the leasing process from introduction to actual occupancy. You would conveying the benefits of the properties and represent the company to potential residents with the goal of maximizing occupancy and profitability.
The Characteristics We Hope You Have
- Excited by the challenge of finding the right solution for a customer’s needs.
- Driven to achieve goals through superb salesmanship.
- Investigative, curious, and willing to learn.
- Driven to deliver superb customer service.
- Friendly, considerate, and bright demeanor.
- Technologically savvy – able to learn new software, and innovative enough to find new ways of using it.
- Promise, not task, oriented.
- Honest, forthright, and authentic.
- Capable of prioritizing (and re-prioritizing).
- Good communication skills – active listening, clear and concise communication, good writing skills, and good tonality in written/oral communication.
- Clean driving record & means of transportation.
What Would You Actually DO?
- Give tours to prospective residents of homes for rent.
- Support salespeople in sales & marketing activities.
- Answer phone inquiries.
- Respond to email inquiries.
- Call back voicemails to:
- Schedule showing appointments.
- Respond to information requests.
- Take and edit marketing pictures & video.
- Create ads and run advertising for vacant properties as directed.
- Create and maintain a welcoming environment for potential residents by spot cleaning and opening the vacant properties for tours – ensuring the appropriate curb appeal of the properties.
- Prepare market surveys and weekly occupancy reports.
- Prepare, stock, and distribute all leasing materials.
- Provide administrative support for office as needed.
- Assist with other duties around the office on an ad hoc basis.
If you join us as a Leasing Specialist, and provided specific performance targets are achieved, you may be promoted to Business Development Officer, which would include selling management services to investors. Further promotion may include Business Development Manager, responsible for managing the sales force and developing sales strategy. Alternatively, Leasing Specialists have also followed an operations career path from Property Associate to Property Manager and then to Executive Property Manager.
What You Get In Exchange
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Clear expectations for performance.
- Upward mobility.
- Ongoing educational and developmental opportunities.
- Health insurance.
- Dental and vision plan (at employee’s cost)
- Long Term disability insurance
- IRA contributions matched up to 3% of your salary.
- Unlimited PTO earned after 1 year.
- Paid Realtor training & testing earned after 1 year.
- Have your properties managed by RPM free of charge.
- Access to a Learning Library.