We are seeking the dedicated and the diligent. We are looking for strong team players who believe if something is worth doing, it is worth doing right.
Our Mission To make your real estate investing easy and profitable through exceptional asset management.
We’re taking the property management industry from being about “tenants and toilets” to being about superb asset management.
Your Mission, as Maintenance Technician: To provide an exceptional resident experience by maintaining all aspects of the property.
Your Duties Would Include Ensuring Graystone Heights is always in impeccable shape.
Graystone Heights is the newest, largest, luxury apartment in Sioux Falls. Occupancy started in June of 2017. Final construction will be completed in September of 2018. The substantial amenities make this apartment complex the jewel of Sioux Falls. It is the only apartment in Sioux Falls with 1 gigabit fiber optic cable running to each unit, granite countertops, vaulted ceilings, fireplaces, two pools, theater room, weight room, dog park, all utilities included in the rent, and more.
As Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for providing a great resident experience by keeping the systems and grounds well-kept and maintained for our residents’ enjoyment. You will be responsible for maintenance of pools, landscaping, grounds, exercise equipment, appliances, heating and cooling system, overhead doors, and lighting (just to name a few). Furthermore, individual apartments will need repairs, painting, and cleaning between tenants and during residency. You will be responsible for ensuring that this luxury apartment complex shines.
We need you to be naturally driven to provide excellent customer service and to instill trust with your professional demeanor. You need to be able to see when something is wrong and be driven to make it right.
The Characteristics We Hope You Have
- Experience in maintenance (or maintenance-related) field.
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, Google Apps (Sheets, Drive), and iPad.
- Ability to navigate the internet and email.
- Advanced repair knowledge in areas such as appliances, sheet-rock repair, painting, glass repair, pool maintenance, boilers maintenance, and general handyman repair skills.
- HVAC/Plumbing/Electrical/Appliance (all preferred).
- Investigative, curious, and willing to learn.
- Driven to deliver superb customer service.
- Friendly, considerate, and bright demeanor.
- Customers and customer requests are seen as opportunities, not as nuisances.
- Honest, forthright, and authentic.
- Capable of prioritizing (and re-prioritizing).
- Clean driving record & means of transportation.
- Detail-orientation: An understanding of what dirty, broken, and damaged looks like.
- Ability to deliver a “million-dollar customer experience”.
- Technology savvy. An ability to learn new software easily and intuitively. Able to find new ways to use existing technology to accomplish daily tasks.
- Ability to be a team player have a good attitude and contribute to the success of the team.
What Would You Actually DO?
- Create and maintain a welcoming environment for potential residents by spot cleaning – ensuring the appropriate curb appeal of the property.
- Maintenance duties, including (but not limited to) groundskeeping, landscaping, general cleaning, repair work, and pool maintenance.
- Assist with other duties around the office on an ad hoc basis.
What You Get In Exchange
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Clear expectations for performance.
- Ongoing educational and developmental opportunities.
- Health insurance.
- Dental and vision plan (at employee’s cost)
- Long Term disability insurance
- IRA contributions matched up to 3% of your salary.
- Access to a Learning Library.