Please provide the informational below and we will have your book in the mail soon.
We are seeking the ambitious, the creative, the dedicated, and the diligent. We are looking for the hungry, the driven, and the innovative. We are yearning for high performers willing to put in the work to prove their value.
Most jobs make it feel like you are company property.
Would you like to know what it feels like to own your own career?
Would you like to own your development, your role, and your duties?
If you believe you have what it takes to join a high-performing team, apply today.
Our Mission To make your real estate investing easy and profitable through exceptional asset management.
We’re taking the property management industry from being about “tenants and toilets” to being about real estate consulting and asset management.
Your Mission, as Property Management Associate: To amaze and awe the customer by delivering an experience so exceptional that they are left wondering “how did they do that?!”
Your Duties Would Include Helping your team yield the best possible results for our clients’ assets.
As a Property Management Associate, you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks supporting residents and property owners. A solid 75% of your time will be dedicated to serving customers and clients. The remaining 25% of your time will be spent delivering customer service via email, preparing leases, processing work orders, visiting the property, and maintaining records. Your abilities to build rapport, navigate to win-win solutions, and embrace conflict are key. An Property Manager Executive may even represent the company in small claims court or in an eviction proceeding. As a Property Management Associate, you will support the Property Manager and Property Manager Executive in preparation for big issues like this.
This role has early management potential: each summer we may add interns to our staff. Your duties will include supervising an intern and beginning to hone your own leadership skills. As a Property Management Associate, you will have a career path and may be promoted to Property Manager where you would own all resident relations. From there, you have the potential of being further promoted to Property Manager Executive, which role is owns all client relations with our investors.
As a Property Management Associate, we need you to be highly organized with strong time management skills and an understanding of prioritization. We need you to be naturally driven to provide excellent customer service and to instill trust. You need to be a natural communicator with good attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and a professional demeanor.
The Characteristics We Hope You Have
What Would You Actually DO?
What You Get In Exchange
21 November 2017
01 November 2017
16 October 2017
22 September 2017
Powered By Impressive Business WordPress Theme